Ancestry: Reuben Wats Lawrence; Edward Doty Lawrence; David Lawrence; Robert Lawrence
Born: December 1, 1863
- Father: Reuben Wats Lawrence; (1835 – 1932) (Edward Doty Lawrence & Elizabeth Brown Howard)
- Mother: Ophelia D. Chadwick; (1842 – 1873) (Ebenezer Dimmick Chadwick & Phebe Hatch)
Died: April 8, 1938 in Cataumet Ma. at 74 yrs, 4 mos.
- Buried: Cataumet Cemetery; (headstone not located; interral records of E.D. Nickerson)
Occupation: Farm Laborer, Carpenter
Where Lived: Washington, Oregon & Cataumet Ma.
Married: January 3, 1894 in Pacific County Wa.
- To: Lena Hennes (1873 – Aft.1940) (Isaac Newton Hennes & Harriet S. Berry)
Children: 2 (known)
- 1. Walter Howard Lawrence; (July 10, 1896 – ?); Married Jessie D. Thomson (David Thomson & Jessie Littlewood) in Bourne Ma. on December 24, 1932; Walter, a Laundry Manager in Cataumet Ma., was born in the state of Washington.
- 2. Caroline H. Lawrence; (September 28, 1899 – ?); Caroline was born in the state of Washington.