Ancestry: Ansel Morse; Joshua Morse; Edward Morse
Born: Abt.1805 in Middleboro Ma.
- Father: Ansel Morse; (1783 – 1810) (Joshua Morse & Alice (Chubbuck) Lathrop)
- Mother: Lucy Hall; (1782 – 1860) (Seth Hall & Rebecca Ryder)
Died: September 9, 1859 in Sandwich Ma. at 54 yrs.
- Buried: Cataumet Cemetery; area A (next to his uncle Seth Hall & his mother Lucy Redding)
Occupation: Laborer, Farmer
Married: Int. January 5, 1831
- To: Martha/Patty Burgess; (1807 – 1882) (Thomas Burgess, Capt. & Martha/Patty Wing)
- 1. Sophronia Morse; (May 2, 1833 – July 3, 1898); Sophronia died unmarried; She is buried next to her mother with the Capt. Thomas Burgess family in Cataumet Cemetery.